ক্যাশ অন ডেলিভারিতে কুরিয়ার চার্জ ১৫০ টাকা আগে বিকাশ করুন।
রকেট(পার্সনাল) : 01978240882
নগদ(পার্সনাল) : 01738240882
Calcarea sulphurica is a homeopathic medicine of great use in conditions of the skin such as eczema, eruptions, boils, etc. It is also a very useful remedy for diarrhea caused by a change in weather. It acts as a blood purifier and is hence of use in infections especially those that involve pus formation and other infective discharges. These conditions are often accompanied by inflammation and thick yellowish green discharges. It is also a very helpful remedy in case of liver troubles. It is a tissue remedy (Schuessler’s salt or biochemic remedy). It is useful in chronic conditions with a sensitivity towards both heat and cold.
What is Calcarea sulphurica?
Calcarea sulphurica homeopathy is a medicine prepared from the elements calcium and sulphur or rather from the sulphate of lime commonly known as gypsum. It is of use in conditions where there is pus formation especially after they have found a vent to spread outwards. These discharges may also be thick and lumpy. It is a good remedy for growths of the skin making it helpful in cases of lupus, eczema, fibroids, tumors and ulcers. Its red line symptom is that it is helpful in conditions of the skin that discharge pus and take too long to heal.
What are the main spheres of action of this remedy?
Calcarea sulphurica benefits include the following:
- Head: There is scalding present on the scalp with a yellow and purulent discharge. There may also be crusting on the head.
- Eyes: Eyes appear thick and inflamed. It can have green sticky discharge over and around it making it a very useful remedy in cases of ophthalmic conditions of infants and neonates. There is a thick and yellow discharge from the eyes.
- Respiratory: There is cold with discharge of greenish yellow color. It may also be stained with blood sometimes. Discharge from the nose may be one sided. Discharges may be so excoriating that the edges of the nose become sore. It is also of use in case of tonsillitis that has greenish yellow discharges. Throat conditions with ulcerative nature or those accompanied by abscesses are better by this remedy. There may be discharge of thick yellow matter from the throat signifying a severe infection. Cough is accompanied by purulent expectoration. Sputum is thick, lumpy and pus like. Respiratory conditions are often accompanied by fever.
- Gastric: The tongue appears large and flabby almost like it was made of clay. There may be a thick and yellow discoloration at the base of the tongue. The insides of lips feel sore and bruised. It is helpful in complaints of the liver with pain in the right side of the abdomen. These conditions are often accompanied by nausea and weakness. When there is diarrhea, it also has pus in it. Stools may also be mixed with blood. They may appear to be slimy too. It is a helpful remedy for anal fistulas and abscesses around the rectum. Diarrhea is often brought on by consuming sweet or sugary foods or by a change in the weather.
- Female Reproductive System: It is a good remedy for late menses which last too long. Menses with headache and great weakness of the whole body are often helped by this remedy.
- Extremities: There is a sensation of burning of the soles of feet.
- Skin: Since skin is a major realm of action for this remedy it is of great use in injuries to the skin such as cuts and bruises. It is helpful in case of unhealthy wounds that get infected easily or take too long to heal. All these skin conditions discharge a greenish yellow material and may have yellowish scabs on them.
What Dosage is to be taken of Calcarea sulphurica?
Unless otherwise recommended by your physician, Calcarea sulphurica dosage is usually two times a day. Adults can take up to four tablets in a day while children can take up to two in a day.
Does Calcarea sulphurica have any side effects?
No, it does not have any known side effects or complications but if you suffer from any chronic health issues then it is best to consult your physician before taking this remedy.
To conclude, it is a remedy of use in suppurative conditions. It is very useful for complaints that are made worse by overheating such as in the sun, in a warm room, wearing warm clothes and from exercise. There is great bodily weakness and discharge of yellowish green pus from wounds or skin lesions. It is also a useful remedy for colds and coughs that are worse in stuffy closed rooms. It is a good remedy for acne and blemishes of the skin caused by acne. It acts with a cleansing mechanism and helps the body get rid of impurities form the blood.