Sciatica. Sciatica as a result of prolapse of the vertebral discs. Paraesthesias, formication in legs.
Mode of action of main Ingredients
: Colds caused by dry cold air. Fommications and pains in legs. Paraesthesias especially at night.
Arsenicum album: Burning pain especially at midnight. Ameliorated by warm applications.
: Violent pains that are aggravated by slightest movement, cold or even touch. Cramplike drawing pain along the sciatic nerve.
: Nerve root pain with formications. Ameliorated on sitting.
: Nocturnal pain, ameliorated by warm applications and pressure.
- In acute cases give initially 8-10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour.
- When improvement sets in reduce the dosage to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours.
- In the case of prolapse of the vertebral discs or spinal osteoarthritis it is recommended to give additionally R11, 10 to 15 drops 3-4 times daily.
- In sciatica after getting wet: give additionally 10 to 15 drops of R11 3 times daily.
- In the presence of diabetes mellitus: compare R40.
- Intercostal neuralgia: compare R69.
- In the presence of hypertrophy of the prostate gland: if necessary give in addition to R71 also R25.
- Peripheral vascular disorders together with acroparasthesia: compare R63.
- In trigeminal- and facial neuralgias: compare R70.
- Topically use Lumbagin R61 rheumatic ointment, if necessary also Atomare-Beckeron R30.