Composition: Calcium Phosphate is contained in all body cells, predominantly in bone cells. Supports growth and healing processes of the bones and teeth. Assists in the treatment of fractures and osteoporosis. It is important for muscle movement and the production of new cells and plays the main role in all rebuilding processes that take place inside the body. Indication: Following bone fractures; aids against growing pains as well as slow and insufficient bone production in children and adolescents, bodily weakness, such as after a serious illness, teething pain and cramping in infants, muscle cramps, tingling and numbness in arms and legs, nervousness, repeated nosebleeds, and itchy skin in older people, disrupted blood production (anemia), milk allergy, as well as allergies of all kind, eczema on the head, and rashes, menstruation problems during pregnancy, unpleasant breath in the mornings, chronically enlarged tonsils. Supports treatment of osteoporosis (bone loss) in old age. Dosage: Baby: One tablet (dissolved into a mash with a small amount of water and applied on the lips) once or twice a day. Children: Aged 2 to 8 years 2 tablet two to three times a day. Aged 9 to 13 years 3 tablet three times a day. Adults: 4 tablets three to four times a day or as directed by physician. Side effects: Not known up to date
Indications Sciatica. Sciatica as a result of prolapse of the vertebral discs. Paraesthesias, formication in legs. Mode of action of main Ingredients Aconitum: Colds caused by dry cold air. Fommications and pains in legs. Paraesthesias especially at night. Arsenicum album: Burning pain especially at midnight. Ameliorated by warm applications. Colocynthis: Violent pains that are aggravated by slightest movement, cold or even touch. Cramplike drawing pain along the sciatic nerve. Gnaphalium polycephalum: Nerve root pain with formications. Ameliorated on sitting. Magnesium phosphoricum: Nocturnal pain, ameliorated by warm applications and pressure. Dosage:
- In acute cases give initially 8-10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour.
- When improvement sets in reduce the dosage to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours.
- In the case of prolapse of the vertebral discs or spinal osteoarthritis it is recommended to give additionally R11, 10 to 15 drops 3-4 times daily.
- In sciatica after getting wet: give additionally 10 to 15 drops of R11 3 times daily.
- In the presence of diabetes mellitus: compare R40.
- Intercostal neuralgia: compare R69.
- In the presence of hypertrophy of the prostate gland: if necessary give in addition to R71 also R25.
- Peripheral vascular disorders together with acroparasthesia: compare R63.
- In trigeminal- and facial neuralgias: compare R70.
- Topically use Lumbagin R61 rheumatic ointment, if necessary also Atomare-Beckeron R30.
Kali Phosphoricum 6x is a essential body salt for nerves and mind. Indicated for weakness of muscles and nerves, nerve remedy, mental fatigue, depression, insomnia, muscle and nerve weakness and nervous indigestion. Biochemics are also known as tissue salts or cell salts and are recommended in low decimal potencies for correcting deficiencies at cell level, They are made of lactose (milk sugar) and are chewable.
Clinical indications of Schwabe Biochemic Tablets, Kali Phosphoricum 6x
- Nerves and mind
Composition of Schwabe Biochemic Tablet, Kalium Phosphoricum 6x
- Kalium Phosphoricum 6x